+1°P for each 2PLN
For each 2 PLN spent on a booking
you will receive 1 PAYBACK point
Arche Hotel Puławska Residence is a modern, three-star hotel, located near the International Airport. Fryderyk Chopin and 9 km from the center of Warsaw.
The hotel offers 197 modern rooms and suites on 4 floors. All rooms have comfortable furnishings and a wide range of solutions to ensure guests rest and relaxation during their stay. The hotel has 2 rooms for disabled guests.
Structure of rooms:
134 Standard rooms
26 Standard Double rooms
The rooms are equipped with:
- free wired and wireless Internet
- individually controlled air conditioning
- kitchenette in most rooms
- LCD TV with satellite TV
- desk with adequate lighting for working at the computer - mineral water in the room
- hair dryer
The hotel has an underground and monitored car park with 97 parking spaces for passenger cars and a convenient driveway in front of the main entrance for cars and coaches.
The hotel has its own restaurant which is an ideal place for both individual guests and business groups. The restaurant has an additional function of a breakfast restaurant, where buffet breakfasts are served. The restaurant can seat 90 people. The lobby bar is the perfect place for business meetings over coffee. It offers a selection of snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. The lobby bar can accommodate 50 people.
The air-conditioned fitness club offers our guests:
- dry sauna
- exercise room for dynamic and strength training with daylight The room has access to an outdoor terrace where you can take a short break in the fresh air.
Arche Hotel Puławska Residence is a modern and functional conference services center. All rooms with daylight and a spacious foyer are located on the ground floor of the hotel near the restaurant, lobby bar.
Facilities and services:
• 8 conference rooms
• The largest room with an area 270 m2
• Spacious foyer, an ideal place both for coffee breaks / dinners, and an exhibition area of approx. 180 m2
• Individually controlled air-conditioning and lighting in all rooms • Sound system, multimedia projectors, screens and a blackboard with paper and a writing set