Rules for servicing PAYBACK Program participants at Hotele.pl
- This document specifies the rules for awarding points to the PAYBACK Loyalty Program Participants ("PAYBACK Program" or "Program") who book accommodation via the Hotele.pl website ("Website", "Hotele.pl").
Operator - eTravel S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw at the following address: 00-807 Warszawa, Aleje Jerozolimskie 96, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000394089, as an entrepreneur providing intermediation in the booking of accommodation via the Hotele.pl online booking system, which is also its administrator.
PAYBACK Program, Program - a loyalty program organized and managed by Loyalty Partner Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (00-839) at ul. Towarowa 28, NIP: 527 255 88 71, REGON: 141088936, registered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000290350 ("Loyalty Partner") in cooperation with entrepreneurs with whom Loyalty Partner has concluded cooperation agreements ("Program Partners"). Information about the Program Partners currently participating in the Program is available on the Program website (www.payback.pl).
Hotele.pl Terms of Service - regulations for using the Hotele.pl website, the content of which is available at https://www.hotele.pl/regulamin.
Program Terms of Service - detailed rules of the PAYBACK Program functioning, made available by the Loyalty Partner on the website https://www.payback.pl/regulamin.
Participant - an Individual User or a Corporate User, as described in the Hotele.pl Terms of Service, who is also a PAYBACK Program participant
Service, Services - as described in the Hotele.pl Terms of Service.
Hotel - as described in the Hotele.pl Terms of Service
- Rules for awarding Program points for booking Services
- Loyalty Partner assigns points to Participants on the general terms specified in par. 6 of the Program Terms of Service and on the particular terms set out in this document.
- A prerequisite for awarding Program points to the Participant is that the Participant must provide the correct number of an active PAYBACK card in the appropriate field on the form when booking the Service. If the PAYBACK card number is not provided, the wrong number is provided, or the inactive card number is given, points will not be awarded.
- The Participant will receive 1 Program point for each PLN 2 spent on the Service reservation, subject to the provisions in points 6-8 below. The Operator will inform the User about the number of points that will be awarded to him during the Service booking process.
- Points will be awarded within 72 hours, counting from the moment of registration in the Operator's internal IT system of the confirmation of booking acceptance for implementation by the Hotel and the Operator.
- At the time of awarding points, they are inactive and become active, meaning that they can be used by the Participant under the terms of the Program Terms of Service, within 7 days after the end of the stay covered by the Service.
- In the event that in the mode of point 3.7 of the Hotels.pl Regulations, the Participant canceled the Service for which Program points were awarded to him, they will be withdrawn.
- If the cancellation of the Service for which the Program points were calculated was automatic due to the Participant's failure to show up at the hotel by the time specified by the Hotel or the Operator in the booking confirmation (the so-called "no-show"), then the points will be withdrawn. This provision applies to the so-called non-guaranteed reservations, as described in paragraph 3.11.8 of the Hotele.pl Terms of Service.
- In the event that, pursuant to Art. 3.7 of the Hotele.pl Terms of Service, the Participant has changed the parameters of the Service, for which he was previously awarded Program points, resulting in a change in the value of the Service, the awarded points will be recalculated in accordance with the principle set out in point 3 above.
- Information on the processing of personal data by the Operator can be found at https://www.hotele.pl/en/ochrona-danych
- Complaints or notifications regarding irregularities in the calculation of Program points should be reported to the Participants in the manner specified in point 14 of the Program Regulations.
- The provision of services by the Loyalty Partner under the Program is not the subject of a contractual relationship between the Participant and the Operator. Loyalty Partner is solely responsible for these services. Information on Program points, in which the Operator mediates the calculation, is based solely on the data provided to the Operator by the Loyalty Partner. They do not represent any of the Operator's own assurances in relation to the Participant using the services available on Hotele.pl.